Quantity and type
We have a total of 18 tanker trailers in use, of which…
- 14 are full trailer combinations
- 4 are semitrailer combinations
- Discharge compressor
- Euro-classifications 5 & 6
- All the tanks are ADR-classified for products 3 – 9
- All of the trucks have service and maintenance agreements
A register description in accordance with Section 10 of the Personal Data Act (523/99)
1. Register holder
Business ID: 1059132-6
20300 TURKU Finland
Tel: +358 50 385 8300
2. Contact person in matters relating to the register
20300 TURKU Finland
3. Register name
The marketing and analytics register of Niinexpress Oy
4. The purpose of handling personal data
The purpose of the register is to take care of the customer relationship between the register holder and the customer, as well as marketing and communications. The management of the register and the handling of the data can be outsourced to the co-operative partner of the register holder, who has committed to complying with this register description.
5. The data content of the register
The register may contain the following information about the customer:
– Telephone number
– E-mail address
– The name and business ID of the organisation
– Contact log
6. Data sources in compliance with the regulations
The register is compiled from the register holder’s customer information system and the visitor tracking tool on the site, publicly available Internet sources and other public sources, both free and payable ones.
7. Passing on of data in compliance with the regulations
The register holder will not pass on the data to outside parties except for the co-operative partner of the register holder mentioned in point 4, unless actions by the Finnish authorities require it to do so.
8. Transferral of data outside the EU or EEA
As a rule, personal data is not transferred outside the European Union or European Economic Area.
9. The principles of the protection of the register
Personal data is kept confidential. The data network and equipment of the register holder and its possible data technology partners, where the register is located, are protected with a firewall and other necessary technical measures.
Cookies may be used on the pages of the register holder to improve the user experience. A cookie is a text file which is saved on the user’s computer when they visit the web page. It contains information and it is used, amongst other things, to develop marketing and the site. Cookies do not establish the identity of the user. The user can delete cookies from use with the browser settings. The register holder does not guarantee that the site will work correctly after cookies have been deleted.